EFFECTIVE DATE: 26 May 2019
We carefully safeguard the information we hold about our partners, clients and employees. We endeavor to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation and the local laws applicable in the countries in which we operate.
How we collect your personal data:
We collect personal data when you provide your contact details to us when requesting information about our products or services, either via e-mail, telephone or face-to-face.
What types of information we collect about you
“Personal data” is any information that relates to you and that identifies you either directly from that information or indirectly, by reference to other information that we have access to. The personal data that we collect, and how we collect it, depends upon how you interact with us. Categories of personal data that we routinely collect about you includes:
- Full name and surname
- Email address
- Postal address
- Job title/position
- Company name
- Other contact details
- Data relating to our website
If you are a job applicant, we may also process information included in your CV or cover letter, such as employment history, academic background, skills and competencies, languages spoken, if you provide such information to us.
We do not collect any special categories of personal data, as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however if you do not provide us with the necessary information, we will not be allowed to perform the services, conclude an agreement or reply to your enquiry.
Purposes of Collecting, Processing or Using Personal Data
The main focus of this company is scientific and clinical studies, specifically the planning, organizing and supervising of the development and testing of pharmaceuticals, bio-pharmaceuticals and medical products, their computer-based evaluations, the drafting of reports as well as the presentation of the results. Other activities are providing consultation in this area, furnishing professional medical opinion and developing and distributing medical and statistical computer software in relation to this area.
Secondary purposes for collecting, processing or using personal data are for personnel, contractor and client administration.
Description of the Groups of Data Subjects and the Appurtenant Data or Categories of Data
The following personal data for the given data subjects is collected, processed and used:
- Client data (addresses, including E-mail addresses; contract data)
- Personal data (for employee and externals administration),
- data from business partners (addresses; contract data),
- contractor data (addresses, contract data)
- Recipients or Categories of Recipients to whom the Data may be transferred
- Public bodies that collect data by law (e.g. social insurance agencies, authorities).
- Internal bodies that participate in delivering business processes (e.g. human resources, accounting).
- External bodies that participate in managing business processes (partners participating in the business processes).
- External contractors (salary payment, payment transactions necessary in the business processes
- Company insurances related to retirement benefits.
How to contact us:
Clinmark Sp. z o.o.
63 Wiktorska Street (4th floor)
02-587 Warsaw, Poland